BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Going Back to The Haven

Hi!

Well, unless there's a computer at The Haven, this will be my last post for 12 days. Yes, I am returning to the wonderful Haven Institute on Gabriola Island, B.C. www.haven.ca to attend another (my second) seminar...

... my time for an extensive personal retreat!
I'll begin my retreat program with an hour-long Lomi Lomi massage, which (if you've never experienced) is WONDERFUL! From there, I have a need to step back from my day-to-day world and do some important reflection on my next life-stage direction.


You see, there are natural cycles in everyone's lives where it becomes valuable to "take stock" of our accomplishments, evaluate those passions that remain unfulfilled and to figure ways of becoming even more expressed as a living being. This is where I am at... hence the desire to retreat!

So, if I find a computer, I will talk to you again in a day or two... otherwise, I'll talk to you on November 1st. Live well until then.

Warmly, Carolyn

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home