BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Special People That Touch Our Lives

What a most amazing day today!

After an 18 year lapse in time since our last (chance) meeting, my beloved ballet teacher, "Miss Perry" and her husband appeared in my life again. They went to great lengths to travel to the coast to see Richard and I this morning... and we are awestruck with their interest in reconnecting.

Now much later in the day, I consider how all of us have unique relationships that have touched us in our lifetime. Teachers or friendships that touch us with some special significance, they make a lasting impression and, in our minds and hearts, remain there forever.

Most of these childhood friendships will only ever remain in our memories, but on occasion (as it did for me today) they reappear and remind us of how important they are, especially now much later in life.

Today, I was able to express my gratitude for the incredible contribution she made to my youthful dance ambition and my development as an aspiring artist. She taught me the highest degree of ballet technique needed to send me successfully into a professional dance career, had I chosen it. I've always wanted to thank her personally... and, fortunate me, this day arrived.

Who are the key special people that have touched you?

Who left a particularly positive contribution on your life?

Have you had the chance to thank this person for helping make you a greater person?


My life got richer today. I encourage you to look for ways to find those people that have made a beautiful mark on who you've become and let them know how much you appreciate them.

What a great feeling you'll feel in your heart... today, I know!

Warmly, Carolyn
Inner Fitness(R) Programs
www.innerfitness.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home