BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Friday, May 11, 2007

10 Questions To Ask Yourself Each Day

Hi!
I have just a quick moment before I race out the door to get a lot of little tasks done before our business trip to Tucson, Arizona on Monday, but I wanted to pass on this link to a short 1-minute video by fellow Work and Life Balance Speaker, Jim Bennett.

A nice little video posing the 10 questions to ask yourself at the end of each day, to (in his words) “follow the Tao.” Thanks, Jim.

Click on this link... I think you'll like the questions he poses, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--jRqly6zyU

Warmly, Carolyn
www.innerfitness.ca

P.S. As soon as we're back from Tucson, I'll have a pre-launch special to offer you on our new "Becoming the BEST YOU Possible" eBook!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home