BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

How To Measure Life

Welcome!


What a busy time, what with spring's unfolding and the improvement projects that come with it. Here's spring in our back yard right now... my all-time favourite flowering tree, the Magnolia!

Of course, I'm also busy working away putting the finishing touches on our website for our eBook launch, soon to happen now.


One of my special readers sent me a great quote the other day... one that really spoke to me!
I just HAVE to share it with you, too.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Quote by George Carlin


Stop long enough from your important busyness to notice the small and amazing things and happenings around you. Be open to the wonderous, for "it" is everywhere around you! These moments are what life balance is REALLY about.


Warmly, Carolyn


www.innerfitness.ca






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home