BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Boost Your Self Image

Welcome again!

I came across a short but valuable video just now that I want to share with you. Thanks to Denis Waitlie for his warm and informative way to convey a message... and an important one at that.


Kids and Family Coach, Denis Waitley discusses how a positive projection of your image is key to success. I'm sure you'll agree with me about Denis' warm style and you'll likely notice how some of his pointers are very similar to what I've been sharing with you along the way, too.

Click on the following link and watch this short (1:11 minutes) talk on the value of projecting a positive self image...


Simple strategies to make a dynamic shift in sense of self!

Enjoy!

Warmly, Carolyn
Inner Fitness(R) Programs

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home