BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Power of This Moment

Welcome!

There are many "messengers" around us these days that are emphasizing the importance of living in this moment, rather than expending all of our energy needlessly worrying about the past, and living in fear of the future.


Recent great messengers include the amazing movie, "The Secret" ... which you've heard me talk about already and Eckhart Tolle's "Power Of Now" book and audio programs, which re-enforce a similar mindset.


The message? Simply put...

Be of this very moment.

Let the past go, for the past is now past.

Let go of anticipating the future, for it will always be in the future.

Instead, come present within and experience the richness and aliveness of this very moment.

From this still place of aliveness in the moment, we face unlimited opportunities to make new choices, experience with new awareness and relate in new depths.

I loved the quote that came into my email inbox this morning and thought I'd share it with you.

Have a read...

“It’s not yesterday’s regrets, nor tomorrow’s challenges that matter–only the infinite possibility of today.” Quote by Linda Knight

When we reside in presence we are truly alive, rather than just going through the motions of life. We suddenly have access to and are able to harness a creative power to create that which we put our mind and heart into. That is the power of this moment.

Personally, I find that becoming aware of my breathing and using it consciously is my "becoming present" tool. When I'm all stressed out, it is inevitably my breath that serves to remind me that I can quieten myself inside, let the fussing around of life fall away... and be at present peace within myself again.

I urge you to experiment for yourself. By the way, our new eBook, "Becoming the BEST YOU Possible" offers numerous "centering" tools to help you with this very issue.

Being present is a present we can choose to gift ourselves with.

Warmly, Carolyn


Inner Fitness(R) Programs


www.innerfitness.ca

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home