BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Perspective Is Everything

Hello again,
I don't know about you but I am really pleased to be a few days into the New Year and realigned with my usual life and work routine!

Sure, the holidays were lovely and the break much needed but there's only so long before I feel the tug of interests and responsibilities pulling at my attention again. With an optimistic outlook and a feeling of possibilities ahead for the year, I'm approaching my tasks and projects in an upbeat way.

Perspective! SO much comes down to perspective, I realize... it's amazing how the laws of the universe work their magic. I received this quote yesterday and have to share it with you. It is written by Ron Rathbun, who writes much profound material... have a read...

"We are all contained within our own mental boundaries, each according to our own individual awareness. Many people live bound by the world outside them because they know not of an inside world. In order to bring a sense of stability into their lives, people cling to the outside world to control how they feel. They try to give to themselves a sense of love and well-being, and yet it is largely beyond their control because their love is based outside them."

There are times when I tire myself needlessly with what I do in my head... always times that I'm too outwardly focussed and out of touch with my heart.

But, when I turn inward again and recall what is truly important in life, reconnect with heart, reconnect with spirit... then I am inspired and move towards great things.

I hope your few days of this New Year are off to a good start for you, too.

Warmly, Carolyn
Inner Fitness(R) Programs
www.innerfitness.ca

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home