BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Furniture Rejuvenation

At the risk of sounding completely conceited... the truth is, I'm a really creative person!

Witnessing transformation appeals to me... working with my hands and getting to actually see the rewards of my labour is what feeds me. What transformation am I working on now, you ask?

Furniture Rejuvenation!

Take a look at some before and after photos of my wood talent...


BEFORE and AFTER

My strength is taking a piece of furniture with an existing finish that is in decent structural shape but looks worn and tired… then making it come alive in colour and sheen again!

Without stripping your furniture I can rejuvenate it using tested touch-up techniques, stains and finishes… making the scuffs and tiredness virtually disappear.


Most of my jobs can be completed within a few to several hours, making it more affordable than the expensive job of completely stripping and refinishing it.

Here's a few more before and after photographs of my work...




BEFORE and AFTER

If you live locally (on B.C.'s Sunshine Coast) and have a piece of furniture with “good bones” but looks dull or scuffed and is in need of some tender loving care, I can help with your transformation.

Carolyn at 604-885-8885

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home