BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Carolyn's Creedo for Life

It is a seriously dull and rainy day here on the coast of British Columbia. Summer feels like it may never arrive, yet I recall how this has been the pattern of the past few years... a rainy May and June before sunshine's emergence come July. I pray we'll have a lovely summer, for those few weeks of light infusion definitely help to recharge my batteries for the remainder of the year.

I've been reflecting lately on the person that I experience myself as today vs. the person I was back in November before spending time at The Haven Institute in personal growth seminars.

Gone are the long spells of dwelling in the fearful futures in my mind.
Gone are the wakeful nights of brewing and stewing and feeling anxious. Gone is the need to be in charge of the whole world around me.

I feel I am much more present than I've ever experienced before, living as fully and peacefully in this now moment.

I have energy galore and happily do all I can do... and simply won't worry about the rest.

Even my eating style has found ease.
The need for emotional feeding has fallen away... as have 12 pounds, without the previous strain and deprivation. I'm simply not holding on like I was before.

Today is rich and tomorrow will become what it will become... I will deal with all it presents then, and not until then.

For me, the biggest change over these six months have come because of the decluttering and healing of my mind. I was literally driving myself nuts... and those around me, too. This following quotation speaks well to my experience , have a read...

"As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives."
Quotation by Henry David Thoreau


Carolyn's Creedo For Life...

* Let go
* Be now

* Be open to and ever grateful for the riches of this very moment
* Life is sweet, depending on where I focus

If you're ready to make some personal changes in how YOU experience life, get yourself a copy of Becoming the BEST YOU Possible eBook and implement the prescribed practices. You, too will begin to feel a similar shift in how you experience your Self and your life.

Until I talk to you again soon,
Warmly Carolyn

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline Pigdon ~ JINA LIFE said...

I agree living with a clear and peaceful mind is one of the best assets you can have!

Jacqueline Pigdon
Jina Life
www.ReducingExecutiveStress.com

5:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home