BALANCE... an all-important elixer of life to keep equilibrium... a much sought after space of mind, heart and Being. Renew yourself!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Validation

Christmas has come and gone... and my, what an emotionally rich one, indeed. I hope yours was an upbeat celebration of family and love.

The west coast of Canada has been buried in the deepest snow we've seen in at least ten years and though it is a pain in the "you-know-what" to move around, it is pure magic, too. Here's a shot of our home, taken yesterday (before yet another 8 inches fell!)


One of the Christmas emails I received today is a 15-minute little film called "Validation," all about the magic of looking for the best in people. I couldn't resist sharing it with you, here's the link...


http://www.flixxy.com/validation-short-film.htm?a=0


As we near the end of yet another year, what a great opportunity to reflect on the goodness of your past 12 months and to begin generating images and wishes for your coming year. Next time I write, I'll pose some ideas for you to ponder so you can begin to manifest that which you desire for your health, life and love.


In the meantime, enjoy this film... and if you feel inclined, let me know what you think of it. innerfitness@dccnet.com


Warmly, Carolyn

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home