Welcome and thanks for visiting.
When I came across this short video clip I thought you might be interested in seeing it... especially if you are one that tends to work long hours.
Dr. Mike Rosen quotes some startling statistics based on research (written up in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine) that shows the more one works, the greater the risk of increased on-the-job sickness and injury.
Take a look, it's just 2-minutes long;
Good that you are searching out ways to bring a better sense of balance to your life. Getting sick and losing your health is not what you want to create for yourself before you finally hear the message for change.
Key ingredients to living in balance are;
- Set boundaries for your work and life... and stick to them.
- Make your health number 1!
- Keep family, fun and friends high on your list of life priorities.
- Nurture your love relationship... it's vital.
- Take down time to rest and rejuvenate.
- Infuse your life with spirit and love.
What is it going to take before you get the message?
Look after yourself, my friend.
your Personal Change Consultant
Inner Fitness(R) Programs