I was forwarded the following thought provoking idea (thanks to my friend, Deep) and want to share it with you, too.
Imagine there is a bank that credits our account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no new balance from day to day. Every evening it deletes whatever part of the balance we failed to use during the day.
What do we do? Draw out every cent, of course!
Well, each of us has such a bank. The name of the account is TIME.
Every morning it credits us with 86,400 seconds. Every night it wipes away any time we have failed to put to good use and gives us a new 86, 400 seconds to use how we choose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day it opens a new account for us. Each night it burns the remains of the day.
If we fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is ours. There is no going back. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.” We must live in the present of today’s deposits. We must draw from this to get from it the utmost in health, happiness, and success!
The clock is running, so make the most of each day.
• Realize the value of ONE YEAR, as a student who failed a grade.
• Realize the value of ONE MONTH, as a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
• Realize the value of ONE WEEK, as the editor of a weekly newspaper
• Realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who meet.
• Realize the value of ONE MINUTE, as a person who missed the train.
• Realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who won a silver medal in the Olympics.
Treasure every moment that you have.
Treasure it more because you shared it with someone special.
And remember that time waits for no one.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift. P.S. That’s why it’s called the PRESENT!
Remember, our "Becoming the BEST YOU Possible" eBook goes on sale starting on August 28th, but for only seven days. Stay tuned!